Servizi e Seta will be at the 48th edition of Filo in Milan to show the Spring Summer 2019 collection.
At the booth C17 Servizi e Seta presents new quality, in addition to the standards, with the usual large stock yarn dyed program included.
The new qualities presented by Servizi e Seta are:
- Ermes Nm 2/100: 55% wool mic. 17,5 30% mulberry silk 15% linen
- Chic Nm 2/40: 32% mulberry silk 37% linen 31% wool mic. 17,5
While the new colours for the standards are:
- Tussah silk nm 2/120 melange: 100% tussah silk
- Opacum silk nm 2/60 shantung: 100% mulberry silk
- Linen nm 1/26 melange: 100% linen
- Jaspé linen nm 2/26: 100% linen
Biella, 27 September 2017