Texpro – company founded in Milan in 1979, which has quality, diversification and service as its founding characteristics – today gives particular emphasis to the topic of sustainability, through a wide range of eco-friendly yarns.
The eco-friendly yarns have been included by Texpro in its stock service range to answer requests of the more attentive to quality and service manufactures:
– GRS certified recycled textured polyester yarns
– FSC certified viscose yarns
– GOTS certified cotton yarns
– ECOVERO LENZING viscose yarns
– ACETATE Naia yarn both raw and dope dyed
Biella, 12 february 2020