Global Textile Networks is an international Textile Buying House in Pakistan providing professional services to its international partners/buyers who are interested in buying textile products from raw material to finished ones.
Global Textile Networks has been operating for 18 years. Its current yarn-buying countries are Germany, Spain, Portugal, Turkey along with China, Hongkong, Bangladesh.
GTN Product Range:
– 100% Cotton & Blended Yarns in Siro, Slub, BCI, Organic, Sustainable Cotton.
– Contamination Free Cotton Yarns with USA Cotton Pima & Supima.
– Recycled Yarns with GRS Certificate,
– White Bleached & Dyed Yarns.
– Carded & Combed, Compact Yarns, Open End Auto Coro, Weaving & Knitting use.
– Melange Yarns, PC (Poly/Cotton) & CVC (Chief Value Cotton)
– Modal, Tencel, Bamboo, Viscose, Polyester
– Dual Core, Dual Flax (T-400) Linen, Thermolite, FR (Fireretardent Fiber)
– PCW (Post Consumer Waste) from H&M Nominated Sources.
– PVA (Zero Twist) Soft Twist
– Core Spun Yarns with Invista Lycra, (Creora / Spandex)
Count Range from 06/1 to 120/1, Double & Plied Yarns for Home Textiles, Garments, Denim & Towel Use.
Biella, 5 february 2020