INTERFIL TP SRL
Responsabile Commerciale: Claudio Malinverno: +39.335 5837747
Referenti commerciali Italia: Stefania Corbella Mobile +39 335 65 23 814 – Marco Pavesi: + 39 339 1879459
Referente commerciale Estero: Tommaso Dellaccio: + 39 338 2065337
Torcitura Padana and Interfil ITP are a textile group
ITP offers raw and dyed yarns for weaving, knitting and hosiery.
– Polyesters textured, smooth, twisted, shiny, opaque, micro-filament, multi-filament, cationic, elasticated, resin-coated, high tenacity, flame retardant
– Trevira CS textured, smooth, micro-filament, multi-filament, brilliant, opaque
– Nylon textured , smooth, opaque, multi-filament, micro filament, stretch
– Recycled: polyester and nylon
– Viscose crepe and stretch
– Cotton – Hemp – Wool – Linen – Jute and various blends.
ITP offers various stock service products and a yarn dyed warp beam sales service.
ITP yarns are certified:
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 Class II (through this certification all yarns are tested to ensure the absence of substances harmful to health.)
FSC for viscose. (The FSC certification mark guarantees that the entire wood-paper supply chain derives from environmentally friendly, socially useful and economically sustainable forest management.)
GOTS for the production of organic products
GRS for recycled yarns
ITP complies with the requirements listed in Art. XVII of the REACH Regulation (a European Union regulation concerning the evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemicals.)
ITP yarns are low environmental impact products with the BLUE eco-label.