COTONIFICIO OLCESE FERRARI SPA
CEO and Chairman: Mr Matteo Felli
Cotonificio Olcese Ferrari is a major Italian textile business, founded from the merger of two historical companies in the sector, both high-quality Italian yarn manufacturers.
It is a dynamic and highly design-oriented manufacturer of yarns for weaving, hosiery, knitwear and tricot. The fibres offered range from cotton to wool, from cashmere and silk to flax and other innovative fibres, both pure and mixed. These high-performance yarns are available in dyed and mélange form.
The core business of Cotonificio Olcese Ferrari S.p.A. consists of the following:
Fashion collections of raw-white, melange and dyed yarns in stock service:
• for weaving, shirts, drapery, upholstery, jersey, hosiery, seamless and flat-knitting
• in cotton, organic cotton, wool, silk, linen, viscose bamboo, cupro, noble and artificial fibres and their blends
• stretch yarns, Corespun, Sirospun, compact, twisted, hollow spindle and fancy, fine counts
• combed, gassed and mercerized cotton yarns from Ne 18/2 until Ne 120/2 both in solid (uni) and melange colours. We are one of the two Companies which are dealing with the original and registered trademark Filoscozia® and therefore can provide original Filoscozia® labels for sticking on final garnments
• melange, jaspé, tweed, slubbed, bouclé, moulinè, crêpe, delavé.
Certification: “GOTS” e “OCS”e “GRS”
Certification: OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100